Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

GET TO KNOW:HOUSE OF GASOLINE GLAMOUR

















So Shaunie O'Neal wore the ultimate custom statement shoes out right now. And for all my DIY"ers" out there you know these shoes are the TRUTH! On the Basketball Wives Season 2 Reunion she rocked an edgy and glamourous gold spiked pump from the mastermind designer Shannon Sleaze! Sleaze describes the exclusive shoes as being "edgy yet glamourous" and not to mention rock n roll and fantasy chic! F.Y.I. my girl Khloe Kardashian wore several pair in her YRB photoshoot as well! Enjoy the pictures of various styles from Gasoline Glamour!

3 comments:

  1. Wow those are some head snapping heels, NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khloe K got it with the shoes, girl I need me some of these if I see it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete